PREP TIME 15 Min
COOK TIME 10 Min
READY IN 25 Min
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt to taste
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 2/3 cup dry curd cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, and cheese. Season with salt. Pour into a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir until scrambled.
- Season mashed avocados with salt. Place tortillas one at a time in a separate skillet over medium heat, and cook just until warm. Spread equal amounts of the avocado mixture on one side of each warmed tortilla. Layer with equal amounts cottage cheese and scrambled eggs. Roll into burritos and serve with ketchup.